Thursday, April 21, 2011

2011 Holy Week

Tonight I spent 2 hours in our prayer walk experience, serving communion to those who came through, praying for others as they prayed. Our design team has created a prayerful space in which to prepare our hearts for Easter. It's the resurrection that makes every other day possible.

I remember growing up with a traditional Good Friday service of sorrows and while I still like that approach I'm enjoying this "new" approach. At a prayer walk I can't just sit I have to participate. I can't simply consider what Christ has done but I come face to face with His work for me as I pray and write and read.

Many thanks to our worship design team for your labor of love that helps us love our Lord.

Hope you'll take 30 minutes on Friday. It's worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment